Monday, June 15, 2009

Here are a few pics from our trip to Aunt Sissy's house... We had a great time with Uncle Chris, Aunt Sissy, and R. It was Chris's B-day when we were down there, and I think Liv had as good a time playing with his gift as he did. When we got home she told Jason he was getting a WII for his birthday, and he was "going down"!!! We had a great time and enjoyed our visit. We love you Guys!!!!!


Thank heaven for little girls!!!!









Our girls are growing up fast!!!!




























2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to put Easton right in the middle of those two...oh yeah and baby Kellan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy,
    I love your blog! It gives me something to look at when I am at work and bored.
    You are sooo "Blessed"! Liv is such a pretty little girl....and you know she looks exactly like her Mommy. Sorry Jason, but you know it is true. Maybe the reason she is soooo pretty is because she has the best of both of you!
    You both look and seem sooo happy and Mis, like I have explained to you before ....YOU BOTH DESERVE IT ALL!
    Wish I could see you guys more, I miss talking to you and sharing time. .....ya know we are family!
    Just wanted you to know you are a beautiful person and it has come through in your daughters eyes!
    Easton's Gramee
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete